You have told us you want and need a valid and shared set of terminologies, standards, and methodologies for fundraising benchmarks, KPIs and metrics.
- A comprehensive set of measures in all critical areas of individual giving.
- Insight into all individual giving categories and channels including major gifts, gifts in wills, digital fundraising, and events
- A deep dive on regular giving including costs and supplier metrics
In 2022 we analysed data from 35 top fundraising charities with Individual Giving income exceeding $900 million, including:
- Nearly $400m in Regular Giving
- More than $200m in Single Gifts
- $200m in Gifts in Wills
- $60m in Events
- $30m in Emergencies
During my time in fundraising I've learned that running a team or a channel without the right data is like driving blindfolded.
Sadly, I've seen it far too often.
The Benchmarking Project aims to collaborate with our charity partners to analyse the right data to better manage our campaigns."